Step 1: SSH tunnel to akela
- Launch terminal.
- Fill in the provided command and edit it according to your needs: login and computer name.
- Launch the command and type in your password.
- Check if welcome message from akela server is displayed after your login.
Příkaz pro vytvoření SSH tunelu
ssh "login"@akela.mendelu.cz -L 3389:"computer_name":3389
Step 2: Application Microsoft Remote Desktop
- Download and install Microsoft Remote Desktop application from Apple store.
- Launch the application.
Step 3: Add computer
- Click on a + icon to add new computer.
Step 4: Connection
- Type localhost into the computer name.
- Click on Add button to add the computer.
- Optional: Uncheck the Start session in full screen option on the Display tab and set your own resolution wich represenst the window size you will be working in. It is recommended to set smaller resolution than your screen resolution.
Step 5: Login
- Click twice on the newly added computer.
- Fill in the name of your account.
- Fill in the password.